If you have never been to a Ruby Bucket retreat before, here is what you can expect:
• A great fun-filled weekend at a nice location within close proximity to several craft stores and restaurants. There is a separate entrance at the hotel that is close to the conference room so you won’t have to carry your supplies very far.
• Upon arrival, everyone will receive a gift bag with exclusive Ruby Bucket items, lovingly selected just for you.
• You will have a space approximately 3’ x 3’ to work on (sometimes a little more depending on how many attend). This should give you plenty of room for any totes and bags to be around you. Some people bring a portable or stackable shelf (like those found in the closet/shelving section) to set on the table and make the most of their space.
• The conference room is available around the clock for those who like to stay up late! The last group out closes the doors which will then lock, so you don’t need to worry about your belongings inside.
• We are offering a variety of classes where you can learn new techniques while completing different projects. We will also have free make and takes available.
• There will be lots and lots of prizes! Not only does everyone receive a nice welcome gift, but we will give away door prizes throughout the retreat. Be sure and stay for the grand prize drawings at the end of the weekend.
• Make sure you plan to visit the Ruby Bucket Boutique. We have vendors with some fun handmade and crafting items available. Find the perfect gift for those you love and don’t forget to grab something for yourself!
• We will provide some wonderful treats and snacks throughout the weekend along with bottled water.
• Enjoy a beautifully decorated venue with places for relaxing, crafting, and taking photos with new and old friends.
• Expect lots of laughter, fun, and new friendships that will last a lifetime!
What Should You Bring?
• Bring any supplies and projects that you want to work on throughout the weekend. Aside from any classes you sign up for, you will be working on your own projects using your own supplies. What you bring and how much is up to you, but please be respectful of your neighbor’s space.
• You may want to dress in layers since it’s hard to make the conference room the perfect temperature for everyone.
• Bring any treats or beverages you would like. Containers with lids are very handy during crafting events. No one likes a spilled drink!
• If you are planning on using a sewing machine, an electronic die cutting machine, etc., please bring extension cords and/or power strips with you. If you have indicated you are coming to sew, we will place you as close to an outlet as possible.
• Don’t forget your crafting pajamas for our Friday night pajama party!
• If you plan on listening to music, watching movies, etc. while in the conference room, please bring headphones.
• Don’t forget to bring along extra money so you can shop at the Ruby Bucket Boutique.
We are so excited to share a weekend with you!