Ruby Bucket Boutique Vendor Information
The Ruby Bucket Boutique will be held in conjunction with our Crafters’ Retreat on October 21-22, 2022 at the Hampton Inn on Channing Way in Idaho Falls. We expect 40-50 women to attend and want to create a fun shopping experience for them. We are looking for high-quality handmade items as well as products crafters would love! If interested in becoming a vendor, please email us at email@example.com with photos of your work and details about what products you sell. Once approved, you can submit your application and non-refundable registration fee. First-come, first served.
Boutique hours will be as follows:
Friday, October 21, 2022: 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 22, 2022: 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
• You do not need to attend the retreat in order to have a booth, although we would love for you to come! The boutique will be run by a member of our team, so no need for you to sit at your booth all day.
• Booths are rented in four foot table sections. Cost is $35 per 4 feet. Tables are approximately 2.5 feet deep.
• Tables with tablecloths and skirts are provided and will be set up for you. You will need to bring your own fixtures and items to display your product. Everything must be free-standing. Nothing can be hung or taped on the walls. Some booths are along a wall and some are in the center of the room. Please indicate your preference on the application and we will try our best to accommodate you.
• Vendors must be set up by noon on Friday. You cannot break down your booth until after 4:00 p.m. on Saturday.
• All items must be tagged and clearly marked with your price and assigned vendor number.
• Ruby Bucket will collect and pay sales tax for all items sold.
• Doors to the boutique will be locked while not in use. Ruby Bucket and Hampton Inn will not be held responsible for any theft, breakage, or loss of any kind.
• We ask that each vendor contribute an item of your craft/product for our Grand Prize Gift Baskets. All donations should be a minimum retail value of $15 and turned in upon arrival.
• Earnings will be mailed to all vendors within 4-7 days following the retreat. This will give us time to reconcile the sales tickets.