Important Update About Spring Retreat

Life is Royally Flawsome…

But right now we are soooo sad!

Many of us are scrambling to figure out what life looks like right now with the disruption of our normal routines due to the coronavirus threat. It is with the saddest of hearts we have decided to cancel the Ruby Bucket Spring Retreat.

We have thought long and hard about it and have had many discussions regarding the best way to create a retreat in a safe environment for all of you. Because there are so many unknowns right now, it is really hard to predict what life will look like in the near future. We want you to stay healthy and we feel the best way we can contribute to your safety is to plan ahead for Fall Retreat instead.

Here is what you need to know:


For those of you who have already registered for retreat and/or purchased shirts for Spring Retreat, watch for an email to come right away. We will explain how to go about requesting a full refund or applying your ticket purchase toward Fall Retreat. We will fully refund any pre-ordered shirts.

Hotel Info

If you already reserved a room at Hampton Inn, please contact them at 208-529-9800 to cancel your reservation. They are glad to work with you. Keep in mind they have been inundated with calls from people changing travel plans. Please be patient with them.

Fall Retreat

The silver lining is that Fall Retreat has been scheduled for October 23-24, 2020. Since we already have most of it prepared, we know it’s going to be So. Much. Fun! (Plus, it gives Esther that much more time to come up with her crazy ideas). Please mark it on your calendars and watch for all the details to come at a later date. We can’t wait to see you in October!