Crossing Our Fingers for Spring Retreat 2021

We didn’t think we would be doing this again, but we have decided to cancel the Ruby Bucket Fall Retreat. We have discussed so many options and tried to figure out how to host a safe and fun retreat for all of you. Ultimately, we have decided it would be best to plan ahead for Spring Retreat instead. Here is what you need to know: Refunds For those of you who had registered for Spring Retreat 2020 and chose to have your tickets transferred to Fall Retreat 2020, you have two options. 1.) We would be glad to transfer your registration to Spring Retreat 2021 or 2.) give you a full refund. Please let us know if you would like

Read More ยป